The Leetonia Community Public Library is an official U.S. Passport Acceptance Agency. This means that some of our staff have trained as Passport Acceptance Agents and are able to process new U.S. Passport applications. While appointments are not required, we do appreciate you making an appointment with us so that we can have a Passport Agent ready to assist you.
For more information about U.S. Passports, please visit travel.state.gov.
In general, the following documentation is required for all U.S. Passports:
- DS-11 Passport application
- Proof of Citizenship
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Expired Passport
- Papers of Naturalization
- Government-Issued ID
- Driver’s License or equivalent State ID
- $35 processing fee to the Leetonia Library
- $110 Check/Money Order for Passport Book
- $30 Check/Money Order for Passport Card
- Various other fees may apply depending on your needs.
- Parental Consent for minors under 18
- Implied consent for 16/17 year-olds
- Both parents present for under-16
- White or off-white background, not removed digitally
- Glasses must be removed
- Other rules apply