The Leetonia Community Public Library is now open regular hours. However, to keep our patrons and our staff safe during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the following restrictions will be in place for anyone entering the library:
- We will be offering special restricted hours for any at-risk patrons over 60, pregnant, or with pre-existing conditions. These hours will be Monday & Thursday from 9:30 am to 11:00 am. Other patrons are welcome to come during our other regular hours.
- The drive-up window will continue to be available for any patrons wishing to use it. Just call or ring the bell under the window for assistance.
- Social distance of at least 6 feet must be maintained at all times.
- Masks and facial coverings are not required, but are strongly suggested.
- Any children under 16 MUST be accompanied by an adult, and must stay with their adult AT ALL TIMES in the building.
- Patrons are limited to 1 hour of computer use per day.
- Drinking fountains are closed.
- Magazines and newspapers are unavailable to read in the building. Magazines may still be checked out.
- The seating areas and children’s play area are closed.
- Any items that are returned will be unavailable to check out again for 1 week.
The staff and Board of Trustees thank you for your patience during this time and look forward to once again being able to serve the community in whatever way we can.